Preparing to move on board

N 50° 47' W 01° 06'

The end in sight

July 14, 2011

After many layers including for epoxy coats to add waterproof protection, primer then 5 coats of coppercoat she is finally ready. 1 week to go and our trip begins.

 

We decided on a 3 blade fix prop (less to go wrong and cheaper) and an anode that can be changed in the water.  The weather has caused us some delays but the boat finally goes back in the water next Friday.

 

We will then move to Ocean Village Marina for the Clipper Race festivities.  Our trip will start with them on Sunday 31 July 2011.

previous entrynext entry

Comments

Please sign-in to post a comment.

If you are not yet registered please Register Now.