August 23, 2010
although we were planning to have a relaxed day today we preferred the med water than the mar menor so decided to move on to calpe.
we couldn’t leave until the road brudge openend until 11am unfortunately, so although we had a long passage ahead decided we could maybe make calpe by sunset.
wind was dead astern but needed to use the engine also to keep our speed up to make last light.
passed the 000 degrees greenwich meridian today and albert and junes house near cabo roig, its a shame their not there we could have called in for a brew!!!
arrived at calpe and no suitable anchorage so had to bight the bullet and pay for an expensive marina.
stayed here for three nights as wifi good to catch up with some work and cleaned the boat and reprovisioned ready for the trip to the balearics.