September 08, 2009
After a year of big uncertainty in our lives, struggling to decide whether to carry on with our dream or not, we decided to look for a second hand boat somewhere in the Mediterranean, which is where we want to sail. We reached this decision with the help and good advice of many others.
In the meantime Dorothy and I were on a sailing course in Durban and we both obtained our skipper’s licences.
After a long search we have found the right catamaran, and negotiations are already so advanced that we are leaving for Athens on the 13th of September 2009. We’ll be sailing with the current owners for at least a week before we make our decision whether to buy it or not. And if we do, we can start sailing right away and begin to finally LIVEOURDREAM!
We are SOOOOOOO!!!