TripSailor is a new way to record, map and share sailing sailing blogs.TripSailor provides:
- FREE membership
- Blog-like sailing blogs combined with Google maps to track your passage
- Allow other members to comment on your post
- Your sailing blogs will never expire
- Upload unlimited photos
- Reviews about locations to exchange experiences
- Groups to exchange about specific interests
- Use your mobile phone, SSB mail or satellite phone to update your sailing blog while offshore
- Dual Language English/German
TripSailor is is FREE, so why not create an account and check it out yourself!
Who makes TripSailor?
TripSailor is made for you by two enthusiastic sailors and internet-geeks who met each other at university. While sailing and thinking about how to record a trip the basic idea of the TripSailor was born. The TripSailor was founded by Ralph Zimmermann and Daniel Hoschek (in this order below).
TripSailor is a young company and is developing constantly, so check out the TripSailor Logbook for the latest updates. We appreciate your thoughts and feedback, so please feel free to comment on the blog.